SoundMexPro - The Professional Tool for multi-channel I/O and
real-time Processing of Audio Signals in MATLAB® and GNU Octave
SoundMexPro is a powerful tool for sound applications in MATLAB® or GNU Octave. SoundMexPro turns your MATLAB® and GNU Octave applications into a virtual recording studio or a low-latency I/O-DSP-engine.
Take advantage of
- low-latency multi-channel ASIO interface
- unlimited number of virtual audio tracks with real-time mixing and processing
- VST plugin interface
- real-time MATLAB®/Octave script plugin interface
- real-time access to recorded data
- graphical user interfaces for mixing and track control
Click on picture for a SoundMexPro screenshot
Please refer to the Version history for new features of the new version 2.x!
SoundMexPro is especially designed to implement complex acoustic measurement tasks (Psychoacoustics, Physical Acoustics, Neurophysiology) with it"s MATLAB® object-like interface.
For detailed information refer to the Features section or take a look at Applications to see some lab setups using SoundMexPro.
HörTech is an official Connections Program partner of The Mathworks.